The QK-G025 module is an industrial grade product which is designed to provide remote control of DC motors or any DC powered devices. It allows operators to control remote equipment and machines via a toll free call through the GSM network. Up to four mobile phone numbers (SIM card numbers) can be registered and these mobile phones can belong to families/ technicians or engineers who have the requirement to control remote devices. Simply dialling from the registered SIM cards will allow barriers or doors to be opened and closed or machines to be turned on/off. There are no call costs as the GSM control module will not answer the call but will immediately take the necessary action after identifying the registered SIM card numbers.
• Control DC motors (forward and reverse) via a toll free call.
• Uses caller ID for identification, unknown callers are ignored.
• Dual working modes, namely 'Dead Man' and time pulsed.
• Alternating or fixed direction settings via SMS.
• Easy to install and configure (no PC required).
• Up to 4 mobile phones per unit.
• Request status via SMS.
• Compatible with all major GSM SIM networks.
• Tri-band GSM for use in Europe & USA.
Interface on the module
In the package, customer will recieve a QK-G025 Remote Controller with enclosure.
Application notes can be downloaded here.