The QK-W016 series WiFi temperature monitoring remote controller is a versatile device which can be attached to appliances such as domestic freezers, water tanks, refrigerators, industrial chillers, boilers, steamers, warehouse controls, greenhouses, industrial equipment and other systems requiring temperature control. Operators can control remote equipment, heaters, lights, machines or power sockets from anywhere in the World via the Internet.
Three wired thermistor sensors measure temperatures in different zones and QK-W016 triggers the corresponding relays according to the measured temperatures. The QK-W016 can be fitted in any situation where an object needs to be heated, cooled or both in order to maintain the target temperature range (set within the PC application or the Android APP).
An integrated WiFi module allows the operator to check the temperature log data and manually operate the relays via a WiFi network.
QK-W016 also has an optional RF433 Mhz module which allows the operator to operate RF mains sockets within a range of up to 50 metres.
• Control and store heating/cooling settings for three individual zones via WiFi
• Turn electronic devices ON/OFF from any location via the Internet
• Monitor environmental temperatures using a local PC and a mobile phone
• Output relays can be triggered manually or tied to specific temperature ranges
• Industrial level design
• Standard 802.11b/g/n WiFi, easily connected into an existing wireless Access Point
• Applications on Windows platforms (XP, Windows 7, 8, 10) and an Android APP
• Rapid installation and setup
• Automotive temperature range (-40°C to +105°C)
• ± 0.5°C temperature tolerance
• Supports both ad hoc and station modes on WiFi
Interface on the module
PC main Control Panel
Mobile Phone main Control Panel
The PC application does not support far end control through the Internet. This means that QK-W016 should be connected to the control computer using the same wireless Access Point (same SSID name). In order to control QK-W016 from any location, operators can access the Internet using Android based terminals, such as mobile phones or tablets. The setup process is similar to that for the Windows application. The main control panel on the Android APP is shown below:
In the package, customer will receive a QK-W016 remote controller, a 12V 1.0A Power supply and three 433MHz RF power sockets. UK, EU or US types of RF power socket are available, please select the correct item for your location (Power supply type will be same as RF sockets).
Please note: the standard temperature sensor cable length is 1 meter. Contact us if you have special requirements.
APPs can be downloaded here.
Application notes can be downloaded here.
For any technical questions regarding this item, please go to the forum at http://www.quark-elec.com/forum/ and ask us your question, it's regularly checked by our technical team and your question may already have been answered there.